SERVPRO of Vincennes Expert Article
Hear from the Experts
March 2022 - SERVPRO of Vincennes
My Office is Flooded, HELP!
There aren't many worse things than unlocking your office door on a Monday morning to find standing water in your office. We've been there, and we've had many customers that have been there too. Flooding and water damage events that take place in commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large-scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Tips for your water damage:
· Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
· Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
· Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
· Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
· Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
· Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
· Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
· Gather loose items from floors.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Vincennes
SERVPRO of Vincennes specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We can't wait to serve you.